AVL Research and Engineering Turkey is a member of the AVL Group with more than 10.000 employees working worldwide on the development of vehicle powertrains, controls, software, instrumentation and test systems. We are looking for highly qualified and talented individuals to join our team at R&D Center in Istanbul.
- Planning, building and running required IT solutions/services/products in line with Global IT strategies and requirements
- Designing, developing and modeling IT processes
- Implementation and administration of network infrastructure
- Installation, administration and maintenance of Windows based servers and services
- Creating and applying information security policies, procedures and systems for information security processes
- Following up and eliminating findings in internal and external audits
- Bachelor’s or vocational school degree in Informatics, Computer Science or Computer Engineering
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience
- Experience in administration of Windows networks and Windows clients
- Experience in Network systems such as Firewall, WAN, LAN, VPN, APN etc.
- Experience in requirements management (documentation, technical specification)
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English
- No military service obligation for male candidates
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise join our international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application form or send your application to email@example.com