AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
- Search and pre-screening of potential candidates, direct searching
- Organization of professional tests and interviews
- HR representation ininterviews
- Cooperation with Hiring Managers, HR generalists and assistants
- Coordinating end-to-end recruitment
- Using social media, managing ads
- Finding new creative recruitment channels
- Prepare for job fairs and other events and represent the company
- At least 2years experience in angency or corporate recruitment (research and interview)
- Good command ofEnglish
- Excellent communication skills
- Proactive, reliable and open minden personality
- We will soon move - from 2020 the workplace will be in Érd
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.