AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
HiL Test Automation of ECU Tests (m/f/d)
|Department:||Instrumentation and Test Systems|
- Creation of test cases for ECUs according to customer requirements or test specifications
- Execution of tests at the HiL test station or test bench
- Review of the test results in cooperation with the project engineers
- Coordination with the person responsible for HiL about functions and test possibilities
- Continuous maintenance and expansion of test automation
- Degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or similar
- Sound programming knowledge in Python, C#
- Knowledge of HiL test systems (hardware and software), as well as their configuration and operation is an advantage
- Experience in software testing or test automation is an advantage
- Experience with Matlab/Simulink advantageous
- Ability to work in a team
- Independent and problem-solution-oriented way of working
- Good German and English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.