AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
component manager - battery management systems (m/f/d) 1
- Independent coordination of requirements and solutions of electrified drive trains with the customer (high-performance battery management system)
- Creation and analysis of system and software requirements
- Model-based development of control concepts in the battery management system
- System integration, calibration and testing of functions in the target system
- completed degree in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or physics
- > 3 years professional experience in the field of automotive electronics or battery management system development
- Knowledge in HV component design, analysis and validation
- communication and team skills and high analytical and conceptual skills
- Coordination and project management skills
- Fluently spoken and written German and English
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.