AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
On-Board Diagnostics Calibration Engineer
- Calibration dataset development in-line with guidelines for OBD regulations.
- Dataset validation for all ambient conditions both in facility and in territory.
- Planning and execution of a vehicle testing program.
- Analysis of results and preparation of recommendations.
- Good knowledge/understanding of combustion engines, sensor and actuator systems with a focus on Diesel engines.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Independent, target-oriented working style.
- English proficiency.
- Other foreign languages (German) desirable.
- Extensive driving experience.
- Qualifications: Degree in Mechanical/Electrical/Automotive Engineering.
If so please contact us.