AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
- To improve robustness of plant models used in HIL.
- To design, set-up and commission updated HIL hardware configuration.
- To operate HIL by constantly maximizing its productivity.
- Good knowledge/understanding of powertrain and vehicle systems.
- Automotive industry experience required.
- Good working knowledge of EMS and ADAS functions.
- Matlab / Simulink programming.
- English proficiency.
- Other foreign languages (German, Frech) desirable.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Independent, target-oriented working style.
- Qualifications: Engineering Degree in Electronics or Mechatronics.
If so please contact us.