AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Function developer for the control of electric motors (m/f/d)
- Cooperation in development of innovative strategies and functions for powertrain systems using modern simulation tools (e.g. Matlab/Simulink)
- Independent coordination of customer requirements and realization and implementation concepts, development of the models and their integration and data entry at the testing place and in the vehicle
- Independent optimization and support of existing functional models based on a model-based development approach up to series introduction
- completed degree in the field of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or physics
- Professional and industry experience (also graduates with relevant internships or diploma thesis)
- First experiences in the field of control engineering and model-based development with Matlab/Simulink
- Basic experience in the field of electric motors and powertrain architecture
- communication and team skills
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Personality is most important!
If so please contact us.