AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.AVL North America has around 600 employees and 3 locations in Michigan: Plymouth – Headquarters, Ann Arbor and Bloomfield.
Customer Service Coordinator II (#2019-2427)
AVL Test Systems is searching for an individual to add high quality customer service and communication skills to the team. The Customer Service Coordinator role is a key position in ensuring customer satisfaction, as well as in support of SAP process and data quality. The Customer Service Coordinator will work independently, as well as support a team. This position will be challenged with executing customer service cases in a satisifactory manner and qualified candidates must possess proficient problem solving skills. In addition, at least 2 years of SAP experience is required as well as strong communication skills. Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. Employer will not sponsor an applicant for a work visa for this position.
- Maintains the integrity of the Customer Service department regarding customer service/support (internal and external) by the use of company and/or departmental processes.
- Responsible for accurate record keeping and archiving of customer information.
- Assists with monthly financial reporting for service activities as needed.
- Performs all tasks needed to sustain the productivity and efficiency of the Customer Service department.
- Performs all tasks and responsibilities associated with supporting customer needs including but not limited to: customer order entry, work order creation, quoting, invoicing, part procurement and shipping.
- Maintains departmental databases for proper management and organization of customer activities
- Contributes in the achievement of KPI goals set forth by the company/department.
- Additional administrative responsibilities as required.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent preferred
- 3-5+ years experience in a customer service focused role
- 2+ years experience working with SAP
- Could be required to lead a team of several coordinators
- Strong computer skills/Proficiency in MS applications with ability to learn new formats quickly
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office Products; i.e Excel, Visio, MS Power Point, Access and MS Project.
- Familiarity with “ERP Visual” preferred
- Highly detailed oriented with excellent follow up skills
- Able to multi-task on a daily basis
- Creates an effective team environment
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Represents the AVL Service organization in a highly professional manner
Seize the professional challenges and opportunities offered by a high-tech enterprise - join our international team. We look forward to receiving your details; please use our online application form or send your application to AVL North America, Inc / AVL Powertrain Engineering, Inc. EOE Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.avl.com as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling (734)-446-4301