AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Application Engineer (m/f/d) Fuel Cell
|Department:||Instrumentation and Test Systems|
- You will be responsible for the application support and customer support towards usage of AVL fuel cell systems and other related products.
- The creation of test runs in the context of development activities, e.g. Fuel Cell and Battery Testing is part of your duties.
- In this role, you will support, set up and optimize AVL test systems into customer system environment.
- You carry out evaluations and analyses of measurement results.
- Furthermore, you will support training / instruction in the area of the relevant AVL test automation and device systems. E.g: PUMA, CONCERTO etc.
- The support of the development of new topics and pilot projects belongs to your responsibilities
- You hold a Bachelor's degree (or higher) in mechanical, electrical engineering, automotive engineering, automation technology or comparable training.
- Preferably you already have experience with thermodynamic and electrochemical fundamentals with reference to fuel cells as well as experience with fuel system, cell, stack development and testing
- You show an interest in automotive engineering, especially in the field of electrified powertrains
- You understand the basics in automotive system, power generation, fluid and/or thermal system
- You are competent with test development and scripting exposure with software or any software application.
- Strong analytical & logical skills and fast problem-solving ability complete your profile
- You are willing to travel at home and abroad
- You are Motivated to work in teams and at the customer
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and German are essential
If so please contact us.