AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Development Engineer Fuel Cell
- Development of fuel cell and electrolytic cell systems on system, subsystem and component levels
- Layouts designing and optimizing (MS Visio)
- Choosing suitable materials, defining their quality and utilization (Feasibility studies), seeking and analyzing alternative materials
- Solving automation and energy-supply challanges: defining sensors, actuators, communication etc.
- Designing circuit diagrams (EPLAN)
- Examining fuel cell and electrolytic cell systems in simulation environment (MATLab Simulink), model debugging
- Following state-of-the-art studies
- Seeking for possible suppliers
- Keeping contact with clients and fuel cell co-workers
- Preparing, defining, coordinating, evaluating measurement tests
- Organizing and coordinating tasks
- Mechanical Engineer, Mechatronic Engineer,Electrical Engineer or Software Engineer BSc or MSc Degree
- English knowledge in B2
- Good communication skills and team-player attitude
- Ability to work independently and proactively
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.