AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Senior Diagnostics Engineer(m/f/d) 1
- Design, Development and Implementation of technically sophisticated OBD systems for various applications
- Independent coordination of OBD system development internally and externally
- Independent identification of problem areas within your responsibility field, including self-initiativedevelopment ofsolution proposals
- Analysis of legal OBD requirements for various applications and relevant markets
- Technical support ongoing projects, as well as related sales activites, world-wide
- Degree in Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics,Physics or similar
- Profound knowledge of diagnostics and engine controlsystem application incl. hand-on experience with relevant development tools
- Highly motivated individual with passion to push technology beyond the limits
- High analytical and conceptual skills
- Good communication and teamwork abilities
- Very good German and English skills
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.