AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Sales Engineer (m/f/d)
|Department:||Sales / Business Development|
- Support and expansion of the existing customer base (OEMs and Tier1s)
- Organisation and implementation of the entire sales process from the preparation of quotes to the successful conclusion of contracts
- Elicitation of customer requirements and creation of presentations derived thereof
- Coordination with the customer's purchasing and engineering departments regarding development projects
- Negotiation of all relevant agreements with the customer regarding development and delivery of products and services
- Cooperation and coordination with internal technical departments, project teams and controlling department
- Management of smaller customer projects
- Degree in engineering with a focus on automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics, mechanical engineering or similar
- Experience in the fields of drivetrain and/or vehicle development
- Interested to advance into technical sales
- Very good communication skills
- Confident and convincing appearance, both internally and in direct contact with customers
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.