AVL CONCERTO 5™
Development tasks aren’t stand-alone. And it’s not (just) about how good single individuals or tools are…
… it’s about how well they work together.
Better fuel efficiency - new powertrains - e-mobility - enhanced driver support systems
- How to handle and process new types of data?
- How to cope with the growing number of measurement quantities?
- How to reduce manual data analysis effort?
- How to generate standardized reports for quick and transparent decision-making?
The AVL Solution
AVL CONCERTO 5™ allows the direct comparison of simulation and measurement data supported by automated harmonization of quantity names and units. Interactive layout editing allows the generation of sophisticated reports. Used calculation and layout elements can be distributed via shared libraries for standardized evaluation and result generation. With its open interfaces and integrated calculation functions AVL CONCERTO 5™ is the central data correlation tool for a wide range of automation, simulation and measurement systems.
The Added Value
- One platform for harmonization and standardization
- Powerful data search, intuitive calculations and fully automated evaluations
- Interactive editing and reporting
- Simple integration of third-party algorithms
AVL Lab Management:
Explore the full software portfolio
- AVL TFMS™ for Powertrain: Software for Test Lifecycle and Asset Management
- AVL SANTORIN MX2™: Measurement data management
Related solutions and use cases:
- AVL PEMS Data Management Solution
- AVL Lab Management For Emissions Certification
- Fully Automated Data Evaluation with AVL Tools and Know-How
- Python Language support for Scripting and Formula Definition
- Automated Server Based Calculation in combination with SANTORIN MX 2™
- Data Indexing Service for faster and more relevant search results
- Support of FMU Models for formula generation
- CAMEO 4™ - CONCERTO 5™ Automation Interface
- Many more Usability and Functionality Extensions/ Improvements