AVL PUMA Open 2™
Development tasks aren’t stand-alone. And it’s not (just) about how good single individuals or tools are…
… it’s about how well they work together.
Increase of speed and complexity - electrification of powertrain - fuel alternatives - emerging new technologies
- How to increase runtime?
- How to reduce useless data?
- How to master increasing complexity?
The AVL Solution
The reliability of AVL PUMA Open™ has been proven at all leading OEMs and in AVL’s in-house powertrain engineering competence centers around the world ensuringe the highest productivity, quality assurance and efficiency. This combination of confidence and reliability makes AVL PUMA Open™ the leading automation system in the world.
Efficient parameter configuration and immediate validation enables a shift of testbed work to the office leading to reduced testbed downtime. An even deeper integration and merging of indicating systems and calibration tools into the AVL PUMA Open™ automation platform permits the significantly more efficient execution of modern calibration tasks.
The Added Value
- Cutting edge usability for new and experienced user
- Significant increase of runtime and substantial reduction of useless data due to integrated diagnostic features
- More productive testbed time due to the possibility to edit and validate parameters upfront in the office
- The only automation system suitable for all automotive testbed types
- AVL MultiSync Technology™ enables easy handling of various software tools –
one result time-synced
AVL PUMA Open™ is the global industry standard for testbed automation with over 4,800 active systems in use at more than 240 customers worldwide.