Webinar - Virtual Calibration of Powertrain Systems - Webinar - Virtual Calibration of Powertrain Systems - Content
Webinar - Virtual Calibration of Powertrain Systems
Engineering enhanced models for virtual calibration of powertrain systems
The MOBEOTM model approach combines both bridging the gap between simulation and testing while providing excellent extrapolation capabilities, transient behavior, reduced parametrization effort and fast simulation.
During our webinar you will learn more about the unique MOBEOTM methodology. Do not miss this opportunity to get an overview of AVL´s simulation approach to support your calibration process from concept to production to speed up time to market while optimizing development costs and system robustness.
Topics covered during the webinar:
- Benefits of virtual calibration
- Impact and challenges on calibration process
- AVL MOBEOTM approach – MOBEOTM cylinder Diesel / Gasoline and EAS
- System Modeling with CRUISETM M
- Virtual Test Bed
- Use cases for concept, calibration and robustness investigations
- Q&A - ask questions specific to your process