Proven Industrial Standard for Validation of Ride Comfort
Driveability Optimization of Motorcycles
Objective Analysis and Verification of Calibration Quality
Within the product validation process of new motorcycle models many conflicts arise in target definition due to the very individual perception of driveability subjectively assessed by different test drivers.
- How to set the type-specific target brand characteristic?
- Is engine performance and torque shape perceived sufficiently positive?
- How to manage the trade-off between comfort and sportiveness?
- Are there deficits in in handling of the bike?
- What is ideal gear shift quality and throttle response?
- How does product perform compared to competitive products?
La solución de AVL
El valor añadido
- Assurance of high driveability quality level by tracking of objective driving experience targets over the complete development process.
- AVL-DRIVE supports target definition, monitoring of development progress and acceptance tests for final product calibration.
- Reduction of development time and cost savings.
- Real-time assessment provides instant feedback of driveability quality issues and encourages target driven development.
- Ease of test equipment application and standardized results evaluation enables direct comparison in competitive products benchmark
- Best in class perceived driving quality is key for highest end customer satisfaction
- Driveability Engineering and Simulation for Passenger Cars
- Calibration of 2-Wheeler