Using AVL E-Drive testbeds, all kinds of different electric motors and power electronics -both for hybrid vehicle drives and for all-electric vehicle drives -can be developed and tested for durability. The modular testbed concept allows for testbed design in different Performance and speed classes. Additionally adding a climatic chamber module enlarges testing to the best.
The integrated AVL PUMA automation system allows fully automatic and, thus, time- and cost-efficient test runs for all relevant test procedures. All measurement data is saved with a uniform time stamp and can be processed further time aligned.
Benefits at a Glance
- Flexibility thanks to modular design with matched and tested components
- The highest data quality due to excellent System precision
- Dynamometers up to 20 000 rpm
- Applications know-how based on the Operation of its own testbeds at AVL
- Universal inverter available to replace the vehicle's inverter
- E-Motor Emulator available to replace the vehicle's E-Motor