Webinar - Quenching Simulation
Quenching is a common heat treatment technique used in the production of cast or otherwise-produced metal components. In particular, immersion or direct quenching is a widely adopted procedure in the automotive and aerospace industries.
During our webinar you will learn more about the unique quenching simulation solutions available. Do not miss this opportunity to get an overview of AVL´s simulation approach to support your production process well ahead of SOP to meet requirements of product quality, production throughput and production costs.
Topics covered during the webinar:
- Motivation - optimize your thermal treatment process utilizing virtual prototyping
- AVL´s simulation approach - predict temperature history of thermally treated components in a single simulation
- Modeling functionalities - gas, water, oil quenching
- Simulation results - AVL FIRE™ provides time resolve 3D temperature history to the FEA tools for prediction of residual stresses and deformations
- Benefits - optimization of the thermal treatment process
- Q&A - ask questions specific to your process