Highest productivity and short time-to-market
AVL e-axle systems for truck & bus
E-axle development for urban truck & bus - from system specification to SOP
Zero-emission and zero-noise legislation
- Which new vehicle concept supports me in achieving zero-emission transport?
- How can we achieve zero-emission transport at limited development and product cost?
- Is there a system already available for low volumes?
- Is there a modular system that allows the re-use of sub-systems for different applications?
- Which driving ranges can be achieved?
The AVL Solution
The Added Value
- The existing e-axle concepts facilitate smallest packaging and highest system performance as well as low number of vehicle interfaces that enable highest vehicle packaging flexibility and system reliability.
- The modular arrangement of the e-axle components enables an individual adaptation to customer’s vehicle boundaries (family concept possible) and ensures lowest product cost
- Short time-to-market and low development costs due to in-house component and system testbeds for e-motor, power electronics, transmission and the entire e-axle
- Longest vehicle range with a given battery due to highest e-drive system efficiency
- Reduction of system costs and weight by integrating different components into one system
- Independence from hardware supplier section due to existing software and controls
- E-axle released for production thanks to AVL’s validation methodology (DVP, Load Matrix, functional and durability testing on testbed and vehicle)