AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Functional Safety Software Development - Expert Engineer (m/f/d)
- Safety relevant control and diagnostic function development for automotive drivetrain applications
- Requirements analysis on Components and Software level
- Lead R&D projects
- Successfully finished studies of Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Physics
- At least 3 years of experiences in control engineering and model-based development methodology
- Experience in the area (IEC 61508, ISO 26262) and related methods, e.g. H&R, FMEA, FTA is welcomed
- Experience with Matlab / Simulink as well as automatic code generation are an advantage
- Experience with C programming for safety critical embedded systems
- Experience in the area of power electronics and / or control electronics would be desirable
- Profound communication skills and ability to work in a team
- Analytical and conceptual capabilities
- Very good English skills
- Personality is more than anything else!
If so please contact us.