AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Software Developer - ADAS Process Development (m/f/d)
- Adapt AVL’s Function and Software development Process to ADAS specific needs
- Create methods and guidelines for new tools and methodologies used in the area of ADAS
- Analyze and ensure that state-of-the-art as well as upcoming standards are implemented and applied systematically
- Work closely with internal and external customers and provide support for the technical implementation of the process
- Bachelor/Master degree in computer science, engineering or informatics
- Strong experience in embedded software development
- Demonstrable ability to use MATLAB/Simulink
- Experience in C++ programming
- Experience with MISRA standards and dynamic/static code analysis
- Personality is more than anything!
If so please contact us.