AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
petrol engine controls - senior function developer (m/f/d)
- Analysis and specification of system requirements for ECU software (gasoline engines or motor sports) in customer and internal development projects
- Implementation of specifications by model-based development and simulation
- Review and validation of the developed functions under laboratory conditions (MiL/SiL/HiL), also in the vehicle
- Coordination of work packages with customers, suppliers and internal development partners
- Jointly responsible for the professional development of the development team
- completed degree in the field electrical engineering, automotive engineering, computer science, mechanical engineering or mechatronics, gladly also with doctorate
- Extensive knowledge in the field of control and regulation of various drive concepts (conventional, hybrid, or motor sports)
- Several years of experience in the analysis, definition and development of ECU functions using MATLAB/Simulink or ETAS ASCET
- Experience in the field of control units Application in the vehicle and on the test bench beneficial
- High level of communication and team skills Coordination and project management skills
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Personality is most important!
If so please contact us.