AVL is the world's largest independent company for the development, simulation and testing of powertrain systems (hybrid, combustion engine, transmission, electric drive, batteries, fuel cell and control technology) for passenger cars, commercial vehicles, construction, large engines and their integration into the vehicle.
Skill Team Leader Gasoline Calibration
|Department:||- not defined|
- technically and disciplinary supervision of calibration skill team
- responsible for know how, budget and workload of the team
- recruitment according growth strategy and employee development
- technical responsibility for calibration projects
- supporting sales
- min. 7 years experience in calibration or thermodynamic
- experience of leading projects and supervising personnel
- finished studies in mechanical, automotive or related engineering discipline
- excellent knowledge of combustion engines
- proficient English language knowledge, German is advantage
- excellent interpersonnel and communication skills
- capable of working independently as well as a part of large and small teams
- willingness to travel
Join our team!
We look forward to receiving your details. Please use our online application tool to send your application (to this position) to AVL in Hungary.